Topics to be covered at the 2021 Summit:
- Building Aerial Logistics and Autonomous Resupply Programs
- Accelerating the US Navy’s Unmanned Systems Campaign in Support of Distributed Maritime Operations
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence at the Tactical Edge:The Army’s Maneuver Robotics Strategy
- Supporting the Marine Corps Force Design 2030 with Enhanced Uxs / Robotic Capabilities
- Utilizing UxS and robotics for supporting the close combat warfighter in dense, urban (and subterranean) environments
- UxS for medical support and evacuation
- Evolving attritable aircraft for the Air Force while expanding MUM-T capabilities
- Improving Warfighter support capabilities for Expeditionary Advance Base Operations (EABO) for the Navy
- Advancing Scalable, Adaptive, and Resilient Autonomy (SARA) for ground vehicles in complex and contested terrain
- Perimeter and critical infrastructure surveillance and security
- Industry’s role in developing small robots for small units to create a System-of-Systems Enhanced Small Unit (SESU)
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the most complex issues facing the DoD and Federal Government as it relates to the future of unmanned systems and robotics across the DoD.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to discover some of the latest unmanned systems and robotics priorities of interest to the DoD and Federal Government.
Influence: Help foster ideas. Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. Our town hall format is your opportunity to address our speakers with questions or comments on the current mission.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The 9th Annual Unmanned Systems and Robotics Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, “tech talk” product demonstrations and exclusive branding opportunities.
Download the 2021 Sponsorship Prospectus Here
Participating Organizations at Past Summits:
US Army Futures Command, CCDC, ARL, Skydio, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Pratt & Whitney, Trimble InTech, USMC, DC CD&I, CDD, Textron Systems, Neya Systems, ViaSat Inc., Raytheon, L3 Technologies, DHS CBP – USBP, iDirect Government, DLT, USCG, Naval Surface Warfare Center (Dahlgren, Corona, Indian Head), Canadian Armed Forces, U.S Department of State, Counter-Terrorism Bureau ,QinetiQ North America, Collins Aerospace, Boeing, NRL, Fairlead Integrated, Aerial Applications, Moog, Boeing Phantom Works, General Atomics, ABSI Defense, Raven Aerostar, Puente Global Defense Solutions, Kratos Defense and Security Solutions, General Dynamics Land Systems, Avian Inc, Quest Knight Enterprises, OverHorizon, Australian Army, US Air Force, DHS CWMD, NASA Langley Research Center, CCDC Aviation and Missile Center, NAVFAC EXWC