Sponsor & Exhibit: Now Open
The 2023 Unmanned & Autonomous Systems Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Topics to be covered at the 2023 Summit:
- Enhancing Amphibious Capabilities to Ensure Effective Expeditionary Advanced Base Operations (EABO) for the MAGTF
- Ensuring Army Mission Readiness through Modernized Requirements and Capabilities
- Utilizing VTOL and Emerging UxS Concept Innovation to Drive a More Resilient, Mission-Ready Military Force
- Understanding and Countering Threats through UxS Integration in USN Fleet
- Leveraging Innovative Autonomous Technologies to Build a More Lethal and Distributed Future Naval Force
- Accelerating USAF R&D Efforts on UxS to Transform Capability Development Strategy
- Establishing Joint Solutions to Address Current and Future Small UAS Threats
- Leading Rapid and Focused Acquisition of Advanced Systems to Enable Total Situational Awareness for SOF Warfighters
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the DoD and Military Services.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The Unmanned & Autonomous Systems Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Download the Sponsorship Prospectus Here
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD and Federal Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
(Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission.)
Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS