Topics to be Covered at the 2019 Symposium:
- Developing unmanned systems to defeat near peer threats in future fights
- Challenges faced integrating unmanned systems across the force
- Reducing soldier workload through human-machine teaming
- Improving Unmanned system interoperability
- Developments in unmanned swarm research
- Weaponizing UxS air and ground systems
- Delivering Naval dominance through unmanned capabilities
- Efforts to integrate UxS’ into the National Airspace
Why You Should Attend
- This educational summit will bring together senior DoD officials, military leaders, academia, and solution providers to enhance the interoperability and tactical capabilities of UxS across the services.
- DSI’s 2019 Unmanned Systems for DoD will emphasize the increased need to develop UxS technology as the national defense focus shifts from counterinsurgency back to a great power fight. As potential enemies increase their unmanned capabilities, the United States will have to develop systems of their own. These systems will have to increase warfighter functions and provide commanders with unmatched capabilities. This summit will feature the growing role of UxSs in our country’s military and focus particularly on the needs of the various services to dominate on the future battlefield.
- This summit will feature senior-level discussions that emphasize the critical need for common controllers and interoperability to further enhance the effectiveness and accuracy of UxS across the services. This program will allow for open and honest dialogue to solve the nation’s most difficult technical and strategic challenges while bridging the UxS capability gap among the services.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees
- DSI’s summit directly supports DoD, IC, DHS, and Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
Sponsorship and Exhibit Information
- The summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
- (Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission)
- Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS
Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here
- The 2019 DoD Unmanned Systems Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.